Bakery Cubby House
A unique and bright spin on our classic Farmer's Market cubby, the Bakery is ready for early starts and serving up fresh goodies!
Little Square: 1200 x 1200mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Midi Square: 1800 x 1800mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Large Square: 2400 x 2400mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Little Rectangle: 1200 x 1800mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Midi Rectangle: 1200 x 2400mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Large Rectangle: 1800 x 2400mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Inclusions on the Bakery Cubby:
- 1 door opening
- 2 window openings (3 on Large Square), one with servery ledge
- Exterior cubby body painted emerald green with trims (fascia and window ledges) and accessories stained
- 2 timber awnings (3 on Large Square)
- Framed 'blackboard' artwork
- Planter box (2 on Large Square)
- 2 market stall boxes
- Painted black wooden triangle bunting around three sides
- Floor (10cm step up)
Our signature cubbies come with a floor, however we have included the option of No Floor for clients who would like to install directly onto their existing decking. You can select this via the drop down below.
We can customise the signage to your school, business, or family name, just pop a message to us in the Notes section at checkout!
Door and Window Closures
Our themed cubbies are all 'open' cubbies, meaning we have removed hinged door and window closures. If you would like closures, please select this below.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are a school or commercial space, please contact us for a quote, and we will talk you through the ways our 'high traffic' product differs from our domestic.
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) & live the DIY glory - choose option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked at out checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Make your selections via the checkboxes and dropdown menu
- Check the installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.