Accessible Midi Square 1800 x 1800mm
Build Your Own Cubby
We are proud to be a full service business that can respond to the specific needs of all children. We have worked with the special needs community to develop customised products and accessible add ons that turn our Signature Series into fully accessible cubby houses for children of all abilities.
Every family is unique so we have tried to come up with broad modifications that we can tweak to suit your needs. If you require an adjustment that you do not see here, please get in touch so we can chat about how we can do better!
Midi Square Size - 1800 x 1800mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height. You will of course need to allow space for the ramp out from the door opening.
Inclusions on the basic cubby:
- 1 widened door opening
- 2 window openings with window ledges
- Floor (10cm step up)
- Ramp up to door opening
- 2 grab rails (one at door, one interior)
On accessible cubbies we set the window ledge heights (internally) at 690mm. These can be adjusted to suit your specific needs.
This is an 'open' cubby, but if you would like to add closures to the windows you can choose this via the checkbox below.
Our signature cubbies come with a floor, however we have included the option of No Floor (and no ramp) for clients who would like to install directly onto their existing decking. You can select this via the drop down below.
Raw Accessories Package includes:
- 2 Timber Awnings
- 2 Market Stall Boxes
- Triangle Bunting (around three sides)
- Planter Box
- Framed Blackboard
Painting and Accessories Package includes:
- Cubby fully painted (including fascia and ledges).
- All the accessories listed above, painted.
You can have your fascia and window ledges the same colour as the body, or in a contrast colour to match your accessories. Just pop a message to us in the notes when you place your order.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are a school or commercial space, please contact us for a quote, and we will talk you through the ways our 'high traffic' product differs from our domestic.
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) & live the DIY glory - choose this option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked at out checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Add your chosen accessories/upgrades via the menu below (checkboxes or dropdown).
- Tick your Layout Option via the check boxes.
- Check the installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.