Large Rectangle Cubby with Extended Verandah Roof (Front or Wraparound) - Commercial/Education
Our extended verandah and decking packages create an extended play area while sheltering children from the sun or rain!
Our 'high traffic' cubby houses are built a little differently to our domestic ones - they are built for hundreds of kids, not just a couple!
- no door or window closures, to comply with safety standards
- reinforced flooring and walls
- stainless steel screws used in construction
- additional paint layer (if applicable)
- extra supports and bolts on accessories
Large Rectangle Cubby Size - 1800 x 2400mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
Total footprint with extended decking and verandah on the Front Only is 2400 x 3000mm.
Total footprint with Wraparound extended decking and verandah is 3600 x 3000mm.
Please note: The prices shown are for decking/verandah UP TO 1200mm in depth, but if you require it to be narrower (eg to fit into your specific space) let us know in the notes at checkout - we are happy to trim down your decking and roof panels to suit!
Inclusions in this package:
- Large Rectangle cubby house
- 1 door opening
- 2 window openings one with extra wide servery ledge
- Floor (10cm step up)
- Extended decking area, front or wraparound depending on selection (sits flush with floor)
- Extended verandah roof front or wraparound depending on selection, with pine batten supports
Raw Accessories Package includes:
- 2 Timber Awnings
- 2 Market Stall Boxes
- Triangle Bunting (around three sides)
- Planter Box
- Framed Blackboard
Painting and Accessories Package includes:
- Cubby fully painted (including verandah fascia and window ledges).
- All the accessories listed above, painted.
- Decking and support posts clear stained/oiled.
You can have your fascia and window ledges the same colour as the body, or in a contrast colour to match your accessories. Just pop a message to us in the notes when you place your order.
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) & live the DIY glory - choose option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked at out checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Select your verandah and package option via the dropdown below.
- Add your chosen accessories and upgrades via the checkboxes below.
- Choose your cubby/verandah orientation via the checkboxes.
- Check the installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.