Midi Square (Pitched Roof) 1800 x 1800mm - Commercial/Education
Build Your Own Cubby
Our basic cubbies are the perfect foundation to add your own flair and keep control of costs. If you want to add just a few accessories, you can tick individual items below. If you get carried away (easy to do), check out our packages in the drop down menu. Happy building!
Our 'high traffic' cubby houses are built a little differently to our domestic ones - they are built for hundreds of kids, not just a couple!
- no door or window closures, to comply with safety standards
- reinforced flooring and walls
- stainless steel screws used in construction
- additional paint layer (if applicable)
- extra supports and bolts on accessories
Midi Square Size - 1800 x 1800mm. Approx 1800mm height at roof peak.
Inclusions on the basic cubby:
- 1 door opening
- 2 window openings, one with extra wide servery ledge
- Floor (10cm step up)
Our signature cubbies come with a floor, however we have included the option of No Floor for clients who would like to install directly onto their existing decking. You can select this via the drop down below.
Raw Accessories Package includes:
- 2 Timber Awnings
- 2 Market Stall Boxes
- Triangle Bunting (around three sides)
- Planter Box
- Framed Blackboard
Painting and Accessories Package includes:
- Cubby fully painted (including fascia and ledges).
- All the accessories listed above, painted.
You can have your fascia and window ledges the same colour as the body, or in a contrast colour to match your accessories. Just pop a message to us in the notes when you place your order.
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) & live the DIY glory - choose this option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked at out checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Add your chosen accessories/upgrades via the menu below (checkboxes or dropdown).
- Tick your Layout Option via the check boxes.
- Check the installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.