Post Office Cubby House
While snail mail in the real world may be on the way out, our kids sure know what's good fun! Our classically styled Post Office allows children to role play and set up a business (and post 'stuff', always with the posting stuff).
Little Square Size: 1200 x 1200mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height.
If you would like to discuss a larger size, please get in touch via our Contact Us page.
Inclusions on the Post Office Cubby:
- 1 door opening
- 2 window openings, one with servery ledge
- Exterior cubby body and trims painted red and white
- 2 timber awnings
- 2 market stall boxes
- Triangle bunting around 3 sides
- Painted letter box
- 'Post Office' signage
- Floor (10cm step up)
Our signature cubbies come with a floor, however we have included the option of No Floor for clients who would like to install directly onto their existing decking. You can select this via the drop down below.
Door and Window Closures
Our themed cubbies are all 'open' cubbies, meaning we have removed hinged door and window closures so they are suitable for school and commercial settings. If you are wishing to purchase this cubby for your home, and would like closures, please select this below.
We can customise the signage to your school, business, or family name, just pop a message to us in the Notes section at checkout!
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) & live the DIY glory - choose option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked at out checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Make your selections via the checkboxes and dropdown menu
- Check the installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.