Job Description - Business Development / Sales & Marketing
Part time role
Location - Byron Bay
We are looking for a confident person with a Business Development / Sales & Marketing background to join the team in a part time capacity (3-4 days a week). The role is based in Byron Bay and you will be working alongside the Founder and CEO to help build and support our fast growing business.
This role requires an outgoing ‘people-person’ who is self-motivated, talented and dynamic. The ideal candidate will have a background in outbound sales/business development, sales strategy, and marketing. You with excellent communication skills and love helping clients dream big when it comes to create unique play spaces. The ideal candidate will be able to work under the guidance of the CEO, and work closely with the operations and manufacturing teams, be self-driven, organised, and will love closing a deal.
You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities, prospecting and generating new leads, creating sales proposals for clients, helping clients through the decision making process, closing sales and following up to ensure we deliver WOW!
He/she will be responsible for:
- Identifying the right leads for our corporate, school and institutional products.
- Setting up and attending meetings with prospects and clients.
- Supporting the CEO on content marketing strategies and execution as required (dependant on the candidates background and experience in this field).
- Writing tailored proposals for clients, thinking about their needs strategically to generate propositions for clients that deliver the WOW!
- Identifying new opportunities for sales, whether it’s special projects or new clients.
- Managing client bookings and ensuring smooth internal communications.
- Monitoring that all client work is conducted as planned.
- Updating the daily contact sales report with all new prospects contacted.
- Attending clients’ events and networking to build on personal and Castle & Cubby networks.
- Be a living example of our company through our core values.
Qualifications & Skills
You will have sales experience in a similar industry within sales and marketing that demands excellent people skills, organisation skills and sales tenacity.
You will also have a high level of proficiency in computer programs, mainly the Google Suite of programs, Calendar etc and organisational tools such as a CRM. A university degree in communications, marketing or related field is a bonus.
This is a part time role, 20-30 hours per week. We are looking to commence this role asap (but will wait for the right candidate!)
Please send your CV and portfolio and a short cover letter about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th June 2020.