A-Frame Cubby House
We have teamed up with Sydney based stylist Sheree from Captain and The Gypsy Kid to bring you this A-Frame Cubby / Cabin. A space that will grow with your family well into the future, providing multi-functional spaces for relaxation, cubby play, teenage retreat or guest accomodation.
Closed External: 2400 x 2400mm and approx 2700mm in height
Closed Internal: 2000 x 2350mm and approx 2650mm in height
Open External (with floor): 2800 x 3600mm and approx 2700mm in height
Inclusions on the A-Frame Cubby:
- Pine timber framework
- Hardwood external front panel and door
- Pine external back panel
- Galvanised iron sheeting roof with flashing
- Perspex windows
You can install directly onto your existing decking, or add pine timber flooring from the drop down (note, this does not include the large extended deck area in the images).
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) & live the DIY glory - choose option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked at out checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Select your cubby from the drop-down.
- Select your timber from the drop-down.
- Check the installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.