Outdoor Kids' Mud Kitchens - L-Shaped
A Mud Kitchen is one of the most effective play-based learning tools. Playing with sand, dirt, mulch, or just using toy utensils to act out the task of cooking preparing, and caring for others in the process encourages play of a variety of styles, sensory play, imaginative play, and side-by-side play social play to name a few. This type of play encourages social, emotional, and cognitive skills to last a lifetime!
We build our mud kitchens to LAST in the outdoors and to bring you years of enjoyment and all the benefits of play for your kids at home, school at in your business.
This is our std bench height suitable for the widest age groups and we'll be adding additional bench heights soon, so if you are seeking a solution for toddlers or older kids just reach out.
Small - 1750mm x 1800mm
Medium - 2350mm x 1800mm
Large - 2950mm x 2400mm
Bench Only / Bench with Kitchen Components
- Timber: Thermally-Modified Spruce Wood (read more here) left raw
- Thermory spruce bases, side panels, and bench tops
- Stainless steel bowl 'sink'
- Set of wooden burner/grill plates with three black knobs
- Hooks and framed blackboard
- Full length backing board
- L return (bench style or with kitchen components, as selected below)
- Oven with hinged door (if selected)
We now offer FREE DELIVERY on all metro VIC and metro NSW orders! Pop your postcode in at checkout to see if you qualify, all other orders submit a quote request at Cart and we’ll get you the best freight price available.