Signature Style: Wooden Cubby Houses with Fort Top
Free Shipping on all Metro VIC and NSW orders.
Whether it's guarding your pirate ship or belting out Let It Go from your frozen tower, a fort top cubby is the ultimate in adventure play!
A superb backyard addition that caters to a variety of age groups, the younger ones can play house or shop from the safety of the cubby house while the older climbers engage in an entirely different imaginative world above!
Three cubby sizes to select from below.
Standard height of cubby only is approx 1500mm internal and 1760mm external. Please allow an extra 100mm on the front and back for roof/fascia overhang, as well as space for the ladder. Fort tops are 900mm high.
Inclusions in this package:
- Timber type: pine
- 1 stable door
- 2 windows with closures, one with extra wide servery ledge and deluxe cafe closures with internal chalkboards
- Timber Awning over any window not under a ladder
- 2 Market Stall Boxes
- Triangle Bunting (around three sides)
- Planter Box (2 on a Large Square)
- Framed Blackboard
- Floor (10cm step up)
- Option to leave raw for DIY painting/sealing or exterior painted by us
NOTE: you can choose to add a slide next to the ladder via the dropdown below - be sure to allow at least 3.5m ground run for the slide with landing space
We now offer FREE DELIVERY on all metro VIC and metro NSW orders! Pop your postcode in at checkout to see if you qualify, all other orders submit a quote request at Cart and we’ll get you the best freight price available.