Our fort tops are a great way to add the adventure element to our Signature Cubbies! Whether it's playing lookout on a pirate ship or belting out Frozen tunes from their tower, any kid will love being able to climb up to their very own secret hideaway.
If this particular package doesn't quite suit your space or budget, check out our other fort top options for different sizes and a 'build-your-own' approach to adding accessories and upgrades.
Midi Rectangle Cubby - 1200 x 2400mm footprint (not including ladder - see full dimensions in the images below). Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height (not including fort top). Please allow an extra 100mm on the front and back for roof/fascia overhang.
Inclusions on this package:
- Timber type: pine
- 1 door with stable door upgrade
- 1 set of deluxe cafe windows with interior blackboards and extra-wide ledge
- 1 set of standard cafe windows with ledge *note, closure depends on whether the window is behind the ladder or on the opposite wall
- Timber Awning/s (over any window/s not behind the ladder)
- 2 Market Stall Boxes
- Triangle Bunting (around three sides)
- Planter Box
- Framed blackboard
- Floor (10cm step up)
- Single fort top with base, 900mm high sides and eucalyptus handrail
- Exterior cubby and fort top frame painted charcoal with fascia, ledges, ladder, and accessories stained for darker timber look.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are a school or commercial space, please contact us for a quote, and we will talk you through the ways our 'high traffic' product differs from our domestic.