Midi Rectangle with Double Fort Top and Ladder
Our fort tops are a great way to add the adventure element to our Signature Cubbies! Whether it's playing lookout on a pirate ship or belting out Frozen tunes from their tower, any kid will love being able to climb up to their very own secret hideaway.
Midi Rectangle Cubby - 1200 x 2400mm. Approx 1500mm internal and 1800mm external height (not including fort top).
Inclusions on this package:
- 1 full door
- 1 set of cafe windows and extra-wide ledge
- 1 single window (hinged upwards into cubby)
- Floor (10cm step up)
- Double fort top with base, 900mm high sides (fort style chosen via the dropdown)
- Ladder, unpainted pine
You can add individual accessories to your cubby via the checkboxes below or select one of our packages via the drop down menu.
Our signature cubbies come with a floor, however we have included the option of No Floor for clients who would like to install directly onto their existing decking. You can select this via the drop down below.
Raw Accessories Package includes:
- Stable Door Upgrade
- 2 Timber Awnings
- 2 Market Stall Boxes
- Triangle Bunting (around three sides)
- Planter Box
- Framed Blackboard
Painting and Accessories Package includes:
- Cubby fully painted (including fascia and ledges)
- All the accessories listed above, painted
- Fort top and ladder painted
You can have your fascia, window ledges, fort top and ladder the same colour as the body, or in a contrast colour to match your accessories. Just pop a message to us in the notes when you place your order.
Delivery & Installation
Our products are SUPER easy to DIY! Your options for receiving your goods are:
- Pick up from our workshop in Melbourne (Bayswater) or Mullumbimby & live the DIY glory - choose this option at checkout.
- Freight to your door - costs worked out at checkout.
- Freight to your door & installation by our team (choose installation below and freight costs worked out at checkout).
Steps to Purchase
- Add your chosen accessories/upgrades via the menu below (checkboxes or dropdown).
- Tick your Layout Option via the check boxes.
- Check the Installation box if you would like us to do it for you, freight will be worked out at the checkout based on your postcode.
- Add any other complementary products such as furniture from our site and head to the cart to purchase. EASY!
Make your selections below and if you need any help please call us on 1300 505 278.